Posted on Categories JAC Projects
Project Update: May 17th
- Restaurant basement excavation is almost complete.
- Fire suppression system is being installed in Holdroom & Security Checkpoint.
- Interior fireproofing is complete.
- Underground duct work is nearly complete.
- We are at Day 37 of our 78 Day Runway Project (half way this Thursday!)
- Installation of the exterior slot drains have been completed.
- Relocation of major FAA Navigational Aids have been completed (for those interested pilots out there): MALS, PAPIs, Glideslope, Localizer
- Milling and removal of the entire runway and Taxiways A1 and A4 is complete.
- Rebuilding the base courses for the new runway and Taxiways A1 and A4 has begun.